At BP Legal we have a number of staff who are qualified Commissioners for Oaths and have powers to administer oaths, take affidavits and verify signatures on statutory declarations.
Statutory declarations are legal documents that are commonly used to affirm that something is true.
Our Commissioners for Oaths can also provide certified copies of original documents.
Additionally, we offer a change of name deed service.
The range of services we can offer are in this area is as follows:
- Verifying affidavits
- Witnessing signatures on other legal documents
- Draft Lasting Power of Attorney or witness signatures
- Draft a Change of Name Deed or witness signatures of the deponent
- Certify copy of a document as a true copy of the original
- We can witness the signatures on statutory declarations
- Other Serivces